Pages

Sunday, 18 May 2014

Elephant #6

I wonder if you are like me?

During the last few days I have been working on a number of crafty projects...


A bauble made with stitched rosettes of ribbon, pinned onto a polystyrene ball through buttons!


I have been continuing with my kimono quilt and starting to collect blocks
 for a friendship quilt with an Indian theme.

I wonder if you can pick out my block?




My Indian embroidery - oh and a bit of cross-stitch!

(Not mentioning the cards and ATC's!)

Anyway while I was making the blocks to swap for the Indian quilt I had a few scraps of material...
so I made a card...the dear little silver elephants came from 'Something Special' in Bandra.
The button is hand embroidered from Ahmedabad and cost 30 Rs (about 30p).

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Wow, you've certainly been busy. All the different types of crafting and they all look great.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!