Monday, 5 May 2014

Black and White plus one colour

This is the title for this month's UK ATC swap on FB
I usually make 5 ATC's for this swap...

So, first, I continued with the theme of the cards I made for the current LOC Challenge:

For each ATC I started with a 2.5 x 3.5 rectangle of black card:


  
The technique is based on triple stamping and the image is Fae from Delicious Doodles.
I decided my extra colour would be red!


My second one - well it is May!! This is a Bugaboo image with Red Promarker, embellished with ladybirds and gems.

And it is Spring...this image was in my 'to be coloured folder'. I'm afraid I cannot remember where it came from! Again - a few embellishments!



My fourth ATC - I matted the black base with a smaller red rectangle.
The next layer is a Darkroom Door texture stamp embossed with black embossing powder.
I then added the Taurus symbol cut from red card.

I am submitting this to Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge 134 - Taurus

To be continued...

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!