Pages

Sunday, 18 May 2014

Why did I buy that??


mmm...why DID I buy that??

Well... I decided to do a hot pink for Summer card...that's how I feel - it is so hot here in India!!
The image is from Dragonslair Designs


I scored and folded a pink card base and matted it with another pale pink card.
I then added a layer of pink lips - from the  DCWV Rockstar Mat Stack -
 and added a strip of me lips tape.

Finally, I added the image, stamped on the same pink as the card base, 
with just a little red Promarker and lots of gems.

I am going to link this to 





Hope this is a better photo...


Happy Crafting!



9 comments:

  1. Hee hee I love your "why did I buy that"
    Great card! I have that same rockstar mat stack!!
    Thanks for joining the sisterhood of snarky stampers for the "C is for CRAP" challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your buy and I love what you've done with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Susan, I love all the lip theme you have going on with your card. Thankyou for joining us at The Stamping Chef. Good Luck and hope to see you again soon.
    Hugs Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for turning your "crap" into a cute project for us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers. Don't you love it when you use something you don't like and it turns out be good?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Goes to show you, crap can be beautiful. Great card, love the 'lips" I have that rockstar stack too and love it. Thanks for playing along with us at the sisterhood of snarky stampers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to turn that crap into an awesome card! Love this! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good for you, turning this, um, interesting tape into part of an awesome card! Great that you joined us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You put that tape to good use on your card here! I would have had no clue what to do with it, but it works perfectly here! I love the image and background paper too! NJ!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the tape. I have a roll of some that I have no idea why I bought it. Thanks for joining us at SoSS.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!