Pages

Tuesday, 1 July 2014

Just For Fun - New 'Anything Goes' Challenge - July!!

Just For Fun
It's July - and the start of another challenge at Just For Fun - and it's easy
"Anything Goes"!

I decided to make one of my elephant series - if you follow my blog you will know that my cards used to feature a lot of camels (I was living in Abu Dhabi); now it's elephants as I am living in India!!

I picked up this stencil in the local 'Lucky Stores'
and used Sapphire Blue Glitter Frosting Paste (from GlitzCraft) to form the image
on blue cardstock. I matted and layered this on to a white card blank with a darker blue cardstock.


 I then started looking at a few embellishments - flowers and bow, no, but yes to the googly eye...
In my stash, I found various sequins, lace and pretty things - this is how it ended up!
I added the corners stamped in bronze.


Hope you will join us at Just For Fun!

Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!