Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Thursday 8 October 2015

DAY 8 of 31DOH

 photo Wicked Blogger 2015_zpsxiue4v7s.jpg

I hope you are hopping through the list !
 You should have arrived here from Airless Chambers
and next is Dream In Darkness.
 If you have arrived here by chance, do go back to Terra and the start -
 and find out about the prizes you might win!



You will find the full list on my side bar...

Thank you very much for the kind comments on my blog!! 


Remember yesterday when I was thinking about cobwebs? 
This time of the year is definitely spider time - how fast do new webs appear?
 I am not keen on housework!!

And I almost posted this - yesterday's troll with today's make!!


Today's page is thanks to Kris at Imagine That!


I happened to notice Dust if you Must  and it really appealed to me!!


I will link this to the Imagine That! Customer Link Up

The small spiders are stamped with a little Las Vegas stamp that I won in a grab bag last 31DOH - it has been very well used! - I drew the strands of web with a fineliner.
The background paper is from Graphic 45 'An Eerie Tale' distressed with 'Scattered Twigs'.

Happy Hopping!

16 comments:

  1. What a cute spider. I just love all your beautiful art. Your papers are beautiful also. love it all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally cute images! I've got to check out that digi stamp company.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilarious! I can relate. Love this. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA! Susan, I love all the li'l dangling spiders you added... kinda creeps me out, but makes for a super card!! :) Thanks so much for sharing this in our Customer Gallery!! I Have a great day xKris

    ReplyDelete
  5. that explains my lack of house cleaning! glad that is solved :) love it Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute spider, great artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulously wicked susan. I love the spiders.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Heh, so fun, thank you for the smiles

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha! I agree--housework is the worst! I joke that my own housekeeping style is triage-based!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love that sentiment! And the spiders are a perfect fit!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The dust is gone. The cleaning ladies just left.
    I loved to clean but as I get older it doesn't do much for me.
    Love the sentiment.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wicked cool addition to your album today, love the webs! I know right, I keep walking into a new web outside my front door every day!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the new addition to your box. I really love "DUST IF YOU MUST". I AGREE I need this stamp TOO!!! TFS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a wonderful creation Susan! Can't say I'm a fan of spiders or housework for that matter either!

    Thanks so much for entering your creation into the customer gallery over at Imagine That! Digis by Kris.

    ☺Lisa D.
    DT Member for Imagine That! Digis by Kris!
    Décosse’s Dynamite Doodles--My Personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.