Pages

Monday, 23 November 2015

New Challenge at Crafting From the Heart




Moving on to our next  CHALLENGE  "always anything goes"

We have a great sponsor for you... 

Beccy's Place 

The super snowman image I am using is Sleepy Snowy







I just have an easel card to show you today...I started with a square card blank. This lies flat with the to side scored along the half way mark to form a 'mountain'. 
To this I added a further square of white card. I matted this square and the base with Christmas paper from 'The Night Before Christmas' paper pack.
I used Promarkers to colour the image and then cut it out with a nesting die.
This was then added to the easel. 
Two chipboard birds from my stash were used to keep the easel on place.




I love this image!!
I will link this to Crafting With Attitude Challenge #9
Look forward to seeing your makes at Crafting from the Heart!


Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful easel card. The snowman is adorable and love the die cut birds. Thanks for joining the Crafting With An Attitude challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!