Sunday, 15 November 2015

Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra - November - Midway post



Here's my midway post for


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering $21 of digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.

I am hoping that being a member of this team with help add to my card stash for Christmas!!

 I chose to use the image Scene It - Santa and Friends, coloured with Promarkers and glitter, and matted on red card.


I used a red card to make an easel card - using DP and a sentiment in my stash!






Do have a look at the other DT makes here 
and link up your November makes!
This Challenge lasts all month...

Happy Crafting!



4 comments:

  1. How do you find the time and inspiration to come up with so many wonderful cards?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous easel card! Love the tilted panel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!