Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 8 April 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 98

This is my 98th make for A year of ATCs?


This ATC features the freebie from Rick St Dennis on
 Sin City Stamps Facebook Fan Group.



I printed the image on a background of DP and jigsaw piece from Dragons Lair Designs.
This was on photo paper.
 I trimmed this to size and added it to a neon pink rectangle.
I then added colour to the Rick's image with Promarkers.



I will link this to Dream in Darkness April Challenge

Rick St Dennis had also offered a prize on Sin City Stamps Fan Group - a sheet of his stamps available from Sin City Stamps in a special hand-drawn mailing envelope -
I WAS DELIGHTED TO BE THE WINNER!!

And as it was my Birthday he sent me extra!!

No automatic alt text available.


Happy Crafting!



4 comments:

  1. Fun pencil holder.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see this freebie "in action" awesome ATC. Congratulations for your win. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness this month, it's always great to hop here and see what you have created.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Like the "frame" jigsaw piece. Thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your Rick ATC, so cool! Congratulations on winning such wonderful prizes! Thanks so much for sharing at Dream in Darkness!~kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.