Pages

Saturday, 8 April 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 98

This is my 98th make for A year of ATCs?


This ATC features the freebie from Rick St Dennis on
 Sin City Stamps Facebook Fan Group.



I printed the image on a background of DP and jigsaw piece from Dragons Lair Designs.
This was on photo paper.
 I trimmed this to size and added it to a neon pink rectangle.
I then added colour to the Rick's image with Promarkers.



I will link this to Dream in Darkness April Challenge

Rick St Dennis had also offered a prize on Sin City Stamps Fan Group - a sheet of his stamps available from Sin City Stamps in a special hand-drawn mailing envelope -
I WAS DELIGHTED TO BE THE WINNER!!

And as it was my Birthday he sent me extra!!

No automatic alt text available.


Happy Crafting!



1 comment:

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!