Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 1 April 2017

Crafty Hazelnut's Extra Challenge for April


Starting early with my Christmas cards means I am organised come November -

 well hopefully!!

This is my first Design Team make for the April Challenge of


Bugaboo Stamps are proud to sponsor this challenge - they are offering four digital stamps to the randomly selected winner.






The image is WinBirdSki printed on a background of DP from
 Imagine That's Snowy Overlays
and then coloured with Promarkers, a Wink of Stella - silver and some glitter glue. I then used a nesting die to cut out the image and a layer of festive DP from my stash. The white card blank was matted with another DP to start with a ribbon embellishment. I over stamped the sentiment (from Happy Little Stampers) on a diecut banner (Craftstash) and the background and added a snowflake and some star stickers.



Once again I had printed a second smaller image and used it to make a matching ATC.
This is my 91st ATC in my 'Year of ATCs?'  




But before I really get started on April's ATCs here's a round up of March...





Do have a look at the other makes to inspire you over at Crafty Hazelnut's Extra



Looking forward to seeing your make...


Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for your lovely design inspiration for CHNC challenge extra for April. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had to smile when I saw this guy.
    So cute.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute! Great layout and I Love all the sparkle!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.