Sunday, 9 March 2014

More distressing between paper masks and another OLC

If you saw my previous post,
 I was using a technique where distress ink is applied between torn paper masks.

I decided to use the same technique over a printed digi.

I used Lavinia Stamps 'Zen Butterfly' positioned on a card
 so that I could score and fold it into a card base.
I made sure the stamp was dry using a heat tool before applying any extra ink.
I used 'Victorian velvet', 'spun sugar' and 'worn lipstick' dabbing carefully over the digi to prevent any smudging!


Simple but effective, I think!
I am linking this to

Happy Crafting!



3 comments:

  1. A simple but effective design Susan, thank you for entering the Lavinia Stamps Challenge, good luck, Karen (DT) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. really effective card - I might have a go at that technique myself!! Many thanks for joining the Lavinia Stamps challenge and good luck!!! Melissa (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  3. great technique and the digi is wonderful! good luck on the challenge Bibiana (DT)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!