Friday, 14 March 2014

'Bye Digi Darla

It is very sad that Digi Darla has issued its final challenge!
I have only been 'blogging' for about a year - and only entering online challenges for less than that.

But an entry to a Digi Darla Challenge was one of my first 'wins' and 'featured card of the week'.

I was over the moon!

This was the entry for 'Tag Your It!' using 'Birdhouse' - a digi I no longer have as I lost it when my old computer crashed...


I was delighted again in June to be named 'Top 3' and again 'featured card of the week'
 using this lovely 'Sunbonnet Seamstress'.


I used this image of the 'camping chair' many times for male cards...


But it never made a challenge so I am going to link it to


Good bye and Good luck - thanks for some super images!!

Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!