Pages

Monday, 29 December 2014

Sneaky Peek of a new collection from Dragons Lair Designs


On the first of January a new collection will be launched at Dragons Lair Designs -
the Cinnamon Spice collection!

I was fortunate enough to receive a mini-kit to play with.
I printed out a few pieces in various sizes....


These are really my colours! Gorgeous!

I have also been looking at flip cards - just a small rectangle of card, scored cut and folded to flip and show two sides of a central shape.

I have a Sizzix die which automatically cuts this for a heart:


But it is easy enough to make these by hand using a score board and a craft knife -
  this is my rough plan...


Having looked at the Cinnamon Spice collection I thought I could use the circular wreath image in a circle 'flip'.


Here is the front of the card on my craft mat:



and the flip side showing a greeting:


I added tea dye distress ink to all the edges...
Finally here it is standing up:


Just a very simple idea!!

Happy Crafting!








1 comment:

  1. Hi Susan, wow what a stunning card! Have a happy new year! hugs Heidi xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!