Pages

Friday, 19 June 2015

LOC Challenge #83


The Challenge that starts today at Left of Center
is 'Add Ribbon/Twine/Fibres'
sponsored by The East Wind



I decided (again) to make ATCs -
sort of the good, the bad and the ugly...



Each image was coloured with Promarkers and the bases used snippets from my scraps.

I used an assortment of twine and cotton and webby ribbon on each one...

The first one uses 
1920s inspired girl with tree



The second one uses
Lucy Longstocking
This is a scrap from a SU Halloween paper I believe.




The third one uses
Broken Doll




I will link this to Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge - Seeing Red

So here's my three...




I will also link these to The East Wind Challenge Ode to Nature
where Nature means the qualities of a person - the good, the bad and the ugly...




Do pop over to LOC to see the other great makes, see the winners for Challenge #81 -
 and join in the new Challenge!


Happy Crafting!





1 comment:

  1. These are all just fabulous -very creative! Thanks so much for joining us at Wicked Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!