Monday, 22 June 2015

New Releases at SlSLines


Today I want to spotlight this super new image from SLSLines

This is Voodoo King

To start I prepared my card base...a white rectangular card blank matted with some DP cut using a nesting die and positioned as shown.
The paper is from SLS Teal Chevron/Polka Dots


I coloured the image with Promarkers, cut it out with a smaller die,
 and distressed it with Peacock Feathers.


Then I added this to the base with a few feathers...




You will find other New Release makes here

Do have a look at the gorgeous SLSLines images...


Don't forget the 'Using Dies and Punches' Challenge at SLSLines...

Happy Crafting!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!