Monday, 8 June 2015

Crafting From The Heart Challenge #63

A new challenge starts today at Crafting From the Heart

always Anything Goes!

Today we are sponsored by Just Inklined Digital Stamps



Offering a prize of a Shop Voucher

and

Deedee Digis



Offering a Shop Voucher to the value of $25


So ...to inspire you I have made some ATCs -
 definitely one of my favourite makes at the moment!!

Firstly using Just Inklined Love Cats



I started with a black sparkly card blank and also cut the moon from this.
I printed the image on lilac card to cut out the cats
 (defined with black marker and a bit of red Copic).
I also printed the image on white card and coloured the fence with Copic Pale Sepia.
I then assembled the pieces with a small piece of red sparkle under the cat's tails... 

Next I used images from Deedee's Make a joyful noise and Loads of Love


Matted on red card the DP is from the Deedee collection.
 I then coloured with Copics and cut out the cockerel.
 I finally added the peg...



This time I used pink card to mat and Promarkers - cocktail pink, caramel and lilac for the pegs. Finally I used pegs to hold the sentiment and added some gems...



Hope you will take a look at the other DT Makes and join the Challenge!!


Happy Crafting!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!