Wednesday, 23 September 2015

Extra September Inspiration for SLSLINES



I have two inspiration posts for you this month using  SLSLines images - this is the first...

This time I wanted to use Goth Girl with Fish Balloon


It made me think of the nursery rhyme 1,2, 3, 4, 5...once I caught a fish alive...

I coloured the image with Promarkers, trimmed it.and then distressed it with 'antique linen'.
I matted this onto a snippet from my scraps...


Finally I added some tiny googly eyes and sticky numbers.


I will link this to Wicked Wednesday ATC Challenge

Watch out for my next September Inspiration using 





Do have a look at the fabulous SLSLines images...and



don't forget the 'MONOCHROME' Challenge at SLSLines..



.

Happy Crafting!














1 comment:

  1. Love this Susan. The googlie eyes are brilliant and I love the pastel light colours you have used. Great make.
    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!