Friday, 11 September 2015

LOC #95


The Challenge that starts today at Left of Center
is 'USE DIE CUTS OR PUNCHES'
sponsored by BUGABOO STAMPS






The image I used was Izzy think - my theme was 'butterfly thoughts'...



This was another card made whilst staying at the holiday house in Paynesville with only a few resources to hand...

 I added colour to the image with Promarkers and added googly eyes.
I matted this on a scrap of DP and added this to a card blank matted with a swirly DP from my stash.



I punched many butterflies and added them to the swirls and the thought bubble.

Finally I added some bling...


Happy Crafting!
 Looking forward to seeing your LOC projects!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!