Tuesday, 29 September 2015

IKE's CHALLENGE #47


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#47) is "ATCs with Anything Goes"...and this is my midway post...


 As you know ATCs are a favourite art form for me - and I have used a favourite set from Ike - SEA LIFE







I had this lovely 'sea' paper in my stash - I used this for my bases matted onto various snippets from my scraps...


I printed the images on white card and then used a mister spray Mister Huey's "Splash" in my spraying box to add some colour...


As you know I like to play - so my second colour was added using grape juice (I have just been turning our grapes from the allotment into juice)


I cut out each image when they were dry and added them to the bases - along with
 (on some) googly eyes - the last of my very tiny ones that I bought in Spotlight in Australia...












And that's my set of Sea Life ATCs...




I hope you will join in the Challenge over at Ike's World

Happy Crafting!








2 comments:

  1. These are just stunningly GORGEOUS Susan - thanks for making them for me :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!