Wednesday, 4 November 2015

Little Claire Digi Challenge #11


Today a new Digi Challenge starts at Little Claire  - you must use a digi!!

Challenge Number #11 has the theme "Anything but a card"

I used a digi stamp called Swirly Whirlie Poppies which I printed several times, small, on orange paper.



Today's project was a request from my daughter - she wanted a little pocket tissue box for her desk. I showed how to make one of these here

Her favourite colour is orange and she wanted Autumn leaves - we have enjoyed the colours so much this October!




Anyway I found some paper in my stash which was orange and brown leaves...I used light brown card for the initial net and matted it with the leaf paper. I used an oval punch to cut the hole for the tissues.




I fussy cut and matted the images onto dark brown card and fussy cut again.
I then added to the box...


Finally I added some autumnal buttons...





Do join the Challenge using a digi to make a project that is Anything but a Card!


Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!