Pages

Wednesday, 4 November 2015

New Challenge at Create and Inspire



Today another challenge starts at Create and Inspire
Our challenge is "anything goes"

This fortnight we have a great sponsor for you
Aurora Wings

I was fortunate enough to use  Pixie - Kawaii Fairy

I printed this twice - in white and light blue - I used the blue to paper-piece onto the white and added some colour with Promarkers, silver glitter and a flower.
 I added the image to another layer of dark blue...



I attached the image to a big bow card...





For the big bow card I used  white, dark blue and light blue card for the templates.
The templates I obtained from Sandra's Scrapshop 







Do go over to Create and Inspire 
and see the other fabulous DT makes.
I look forward to seeing your creations in the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!