Pages

Thursday, 1 September 2016

12 MOC September Challenge


This is my DT make for the September Challenge

  This month the theme is The Nature of Christmas

Our Sponsors are Sparkle N Sprinkle




http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/

Please check out the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up for details of all the prizes!!


Here's my card 


using



and

Winter Wonderland

I started using Serif Craft Artist 2 to put the images together digitally.


I then printed this and cut it out and added it to a white card base matted with maroon card.





Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. I envy your ability to do this.
    I've never tried anything tricky on the
    computer and I think doing digital
    papers would be too much.
    thanks for sharing. Love the end
    product.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!