Tuesday, 27 September 2016

New Release at Imagine That Digistamps



Today I have made something using two
newly released collections at Imagine That digistamps

Tags and Labels and Sweet Mice Tags and Labels






My Mum makes a delicious cherry cake - 
I thought a slice of this would make a lovely Birthday treat!


So my make is a treat box with matching tag:


To start off with I scored and cut a net from a piece of green A4 card.


I then added a cherry DP from Baking Chloe to decorate the outside.



Next I added the Birthday Wishes tag from Sweet Mice -
 printed, cut out with a nesting die
 and then with 'mowed lawn' distress ink around the edges.
I then added ribbon to the two sides.
I added this to the box with dimensional tape.


I then made a matching tag using more of the cherry paper (back to back), also cut with the nesting die I used on the box. I printed out two tags from the outline set and die cut them with a smaller nesting die. I stuck these on and added ribbon and a few heart gems.





Finally I put the cake in the box and added the tag...






Remember there is still just a little time to enter the current
 Imagine That Creative Playground challenge...

Happy Crafting!







2 comments:

  1. Oh YUM!! That cherry cake looks delish!! :) And your holder is even cuter - so perfect for a gifty, great thinking Susan! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A different take on a gift holder.
    Love that paper.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!