Pages

Sunday, 5 February 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 36

This is my 36th make for A year of ATCs.

(365 sounds a huge number!!)

This is another ATC using a magazine freebie stamp, just stamped on white with Versafine and die cut with a stitched rectangle.




I placed this on a pale blue rectangle and added some words from
  Happy Little Stampers Mixed Media Fun  printed with Versafine on more of the blue.
I punched these our with stitched rectangles - but as I didn't have quite the right size, I had to use a larger die to cut the fourth sides.


The final touch was to add some gems...




Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. That's very effective with the silhouette and I love the stitched rectangles :-) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!