Wednesday, 1 February 2017

House of Cards February Challenge


This is my latest make for the Design Team of House of Cards

 Here's the challenge!


Add a bit of love...



I love this sort of card where all but the card base has been salvaged from my scraps!
I started with a small rectangular card blank and added a rectangle of pink then pale blue DP.
I used a Sissix heart die to cut hearts from a couple of snippets. 
I added these after stamping the SU sentiment with blue Stazon.



I will link this to Pixie's Snippet Playground Challenge 265/266 


Hope you will join in the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!




7 comments:

  1. Great card Susan and it's lovely to see you in the Playground! Life got easier for me with the new rules as well :)

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very elegant cards Susan. I really enjoy to be back and working in the team again. Take care.

    (✿◠‿◠) Ma (Merethe)
    Teamie HOC
    http://majaapia.blogspot.no/

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet card, Susan! I LOVE the swirly feel of that heart die cut! Your patterns look great together, too! Fabulous creation, friend! Sending HUGS! :) Mynn xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these adorable hearts, Susan! Really cute design!
    Take Care!
    Michele, HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely card, Susan! It's so wonderfully clean and simple. That heart die is great too!
    Thanks very my for your sweet comment on my blog! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply sweet ! Heather - HOC teamie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!