Sunday, 12 February 2017

Fusion Card Challenge - Day 43 of a Year of ATCs

This is the current challenge at Fusion Card Challenge 


Here's my card:


It is based on the sketch but also contains my version of the 'quilt' and some interlocking hearts...these are from scraps of a paper from Imagine That Digi Stamp.

I started by making the 'quilt' - I have just discovered the way of removing intricate die cuts from their dies using tumble dryer paper. This poppy die has always been a pain - in fact I had given up on it. But with the dryer paper - easy! So I cut a couple of diecuts...

 I added the first die cut to a square of card and then added washi tape around the edges.
I placed this on a creamy yellow card base and added the circle element and the banner.
These were formed with yellow card and the DP, cut using a variety of stitched dies.



I will link this to the Fusion Challenge

With my second die cut I made my ATC for my 43rd day of A Year of ATCs - a couple of rectangles of card topped with the diecut, some strips of washi and gems 





Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Love the sweet silhouette die cut of flowers! Pretty cards! Glad you joined us at Fusion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!