Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Wednesday 22 February 2023

WOYWW #716

    WOYWW            

How can it be Wednesday again? Thank you to all of you who commented on my blog last week - hope I get round to more of you this week!

 Anyway I am linking to the Stamping Ground!

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #716

I have just come in from Aquarobics class again so I am late again. I go twice a week plus a hydrotherapy session. It really helps my hips and knees...

This is my desk today - I have been showing you the table recently - this is the view if you look the other way!


I am in the process of making some seahorse cards - Art by Marlene stamp which I have stamped then water-coloured.
I have also been making some corner pop up cards - the current theme on Mrs A's Butterfly Challenge.


This is my most recent Wanderlust spread:


To finish at the weekend Sophie and I went to the Blue Lotus Water Gardens which is amazing!


These always remind me of many visits to Kew...


Wishing you a happy week...

Happy  WOYWW!

11 comments:

  1. Those house-like cards look super fun, and the seahorse ones very sweet, but I love your Wanderlust spread so much, and the water garden photos are amazing! That lily pad looks comfy but I bet I would sink like a stone to the bottom LOL!
    Happy on-time WOYWW!
    Mary Anne (5)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I managed to pop by but leaving a generic comment as too much typing is still challenging. Stay safe and Happy WOYWW. Sarah #4

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous photos and such beautiful cards, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! that garden centre looks a great place to visit.
    Those cards are very impressive, so different . . . may have to go look for a tut!
    have a good week
    Christine #15

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow the pop up cards are spectacular, and I love the little sea horses. I especially love the Wanderlust spread, it's beautiful. The water gardens look amazing.
    Hope you have a great week,
    Diana xx #14

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those corner cards are fantastic and looked like little houses to me! Loved the seahorses too, nice bit of water colouring there, they looked fab! How lovely were those gardens, I do love having a good wander around places like that.
    Hugs LLJ 3 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Swoooning Susan,how gorgeous those seahorses are ... love love looove 💛💟❤️💕🥰😍 tooo your beautiful photos of the Lotus gardens ... stunning!!! Sending love and hugs Tracy #21 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. The corner cards look intriguing, cute seahorses too. I tried hydrotherapy, but my legs were so weak afterwords, they suggested I stop. Happy WOYWW. Angela #18

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm rather late in the day doing my visits...it's been another busy one for me.
    I love the sea horses and those pop up cards are gorgeous.
    Hugs,
    Annie x # 6

    ReplyDelete
  10. the pop up cards are brilliant! love the Wanderlust spread too. The Water Gardens do look reminiscent of Kew! Happy WoYWW Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Susan, I'm back. Your seahorses are so much fun. I am so in love with anything Studio Light. Loving the fold cards too. Wishing you a lovely woyww creative week. Hugs, Angela x9x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.