Pages

Monday, 10 June 2013

Digi Darla

 I was going to use this Camping Chair image for the
 Digi Darla Father's Day Challenge
but I was too late...

So I thought I would make it for the Masculine Challenge...
but when I looked at the blog
 I realised I had missed the date again!!

I like the card though...




This featured image in the next card is
 Digi Darla's Sunbonnet Seamstress -
 I thought I would make a similar easel type of card with it.
 These are different from my usual easels
 which are propped up at the bottom -
 these are tucked under at the top to help them stand up...

I used my Promarkers to colour both images. 
This second card uses paper from a My Girl Paper Pad from American Crafts, the first from my scrap bags.



I am submitting this to Digi Darla's Challenge #66
'Fancy folds - or no square cards'

And I made 'Top 3' and 'Featured card of the Week'!
Woohoo!

Happy Crafting!

4 comments:

  1. COOL Love them both! Terrific fold!


    Thanks for joining us at Digi Darla’s

    ReplyDelete
  2. Giggle, I do that ALL the time! I love the fold you chose and the 'keep calm' goes perfect with the image.
    Thanks for joining us at the Digi Darla Challenge Blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being featured in the Digi Darla newsletter!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!