Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #16

          This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirationa...

Saturday 8 June 2013

Glitter

I love this glittery paper -
 I have used it a lot on my cards, usually as seascapes...
 but unfortunately now all I have left are scraps in my 'blue' folder...

This card I made for my husband' s 60th Birthday -
 the decoupaged picture is from a  photo of us both sailing...




Today I used the same paper ...
but added some dotty glittery paper too, to team up with the colour of the fish.
The fish is decoupaged and painted with 'crystal effects',
 mounted on board the swirls of which I picked out in silver glitter,
 on top of a punched piece of silver paper.


I am submitting this card to  the Good-Golly Glitter Get Inky! Challenge

The fish motif itself could stand alone as an ATC.
In fact I am often asked what I do with all the ATC's I make - I do add them to cards although I have folders of them, both my own and swaps...

My next card is a Hallowe'en card made with the addition of an ATC -
 this small piece of art work contains a background from Rhonna Designs
 and uses stamps from Viva Las Vegas and Stampin Up.




Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.