Pages

Tuesday, 4 August 2015

IKE'S WORLD CHALLENGES #43


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#43) is "ALL ABOUT THE NIGHT"...and this is my midway post...


 I used an octopus image from Ike from the SEA LIFE SET- coloured with Promarkers. 


My idea was to colour the octopus like a blue ringed octopus...





I started with a chipboard fat page and covered it with a blue card, distressing it with
TH black soot around the edges.
I stamped this with a Stampin up zigzag stamp in Versafine and attached the image.
I covered this with webby netting and added the computer printed words...


I hope you will join in the Challenge over at Ike's World

Happy Crafting!








1 comment:

  1. How totally cool is that creation !!! I really love the mesh on that beautiful colour. :-) I wouldn't want to mess with one of these guys !!!!
    Thank you for making this for me Susan. :-D

    Hugz
    IKE xx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!