Saturday, 22 August 2015

SLSLINES NEW RELEASES


Today I want to spotlight this super new image from SLSLines

This is Happy Cat Kitty

You may have seen me use it on this card blogged here


but today I decided to use it on a tag



I coloured the image with Promarkers, and then cut it out with a nesting die, distressed with 'peacock feathers'.
I used scraps from my stash to build up the tag  and added small tags to spell the word smile...
Finally I added some ribbon and twine.


You will find other SLS New Release makes here

Do have a look at the gorgeous SLSLines images...


Don't forget the 'Summer Holidays' Challenge at SLSLines...

Happy Crafting!
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!