Wednesday, 5 August 2015

Little Claire Digi Challenge #8


Today a new Digi Challenge starts at Little Claire

Challenge Number #8 has the theme "YOUR favourite Colour combo"

I used a digi stamp called Digi Heart Birds 
which I coloured with Promarkers.


I decided to make another 6 fold card - for more info look here
I really like the colour combination of cerise and blue so...



Method:

A 12 by 8 inches piece of card is scored and cut as follows.



It is then matted with paper front and back:






It is then ready for decoration - I used an assortment of die cuts.
 Ribbon and the image are stuck to the front so that the card is tied together.


This opens to show this:


and then:


Finally:


Hope you like it!




Do join the Challenge using a digi to make a project with your favourite colour combo!


Happy Crafting!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!