Pages

Monday, 14 September 2015

Crafting from the Heart New Challenge!


Moving on to our next  CHALLENGE "always anything goes"

We have a great sponsor for you... 


I have a set of four easel ATCs for you today using Chance of Showers


To start off I made four ATCs using a combination of the pre-coloured images, embellishing them with bows, brads and pearls, and matting them on pink card.






I then made stands to make them into easels, using pink card cut into strips 2.5 by 7inches score at the half and quarter way marks.



I added scraps of DP to the bases topped with hearts punched from the pink card to make the stands. I adhered the sentiments to these.





Look forward to seeing your makes at Crafting from the Heart!

Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!