Pages

Wednesday, 9 September 2015

New Challenge at Create and Inspire



Today another challenge starts at Create and Inspire
Our challenge is "anything goes"

This fortnight we have a great sponsor for you
All Dressed Up

Recently I was very fortunate to win two images from All Dressed Up -
one was Magical Day


I coloured this with Promarkers, cut it out with a nesting die and added a fabric bow.



For the base of my card I used a square card blank matted with some Halloween paper from Graphic 45 - An Eerie Tale
I added a strip of DP from my scraps, ribbon and buttons.



Next step was to add the image...




Do go over to Create and Inspire 
and see the other fabulous DT makes.
I look forward to seeing your creations in the Challenge!

Happy Crafting!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!