Monday, 2 January 2017

A year of ATCs??

Woohoo!!
I have just brought Mum home from hospital!


In the last week or so I have had very little chance to get into my craftroom -
 but there is one thing I would like to do in 2017...

Try and post a new ATC each day!

I have been so impressed with those of you who have done 100 consecutive ATCs -
 a year of inchies, a year of twinchies 
or some equally amazing achievement...

So yesterday I posted this one



Today I have made this one:


Very very simple - just a couple of layers of DP plus some wooden embellishments
 (the idea may seem familiar as it is reminiscent of some of the cards I have made recently!)


Happy Crafting!




2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your mum is getting better. Good luck with the ATC a day challenge. Looking forward to seeing the results.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the deer heads.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!