Friday, 27 January 2017

A year of ATCs - Day 27

This is my 27th make for A year of ATCs...and another ATC for my Poe mini-album!
This time I was inspired by the quote
'There is no beauty without strangenes'

This time I started with a red card and then added some rectangles of white card that had been 'triple stamped' with a mini cracked critter from Lost Coast Designs.
I interspersed a couple of rectangles of black card. You will have seen me use this technique many times.
I then added the the customary beads and ribbon...and a couple of bows...





As I said in an earlier post - this is a work in progress - I am now gradually zentangling the sleeves...



So here are my 6 ATCs for the little album:




And this is my book so far:





Happy Crafting!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!