Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Wednesday 4 January 2017

A year of ATCs

There is one thing I would like to do in 2017...

Try and post a new ATC each day!

I have been so impressed with those of you who have done 100 consecutive ATCs -
 a year of inchies, a year of twinchies 
or some equally amazing achievement...

So far I have posted these two...


Today I have made this one:



It is almost the end of the festive season but I still thought I would use Bugaboo's Season's Greetings Feet, coloured with markers,
 and then cut out.
This has been one of my favourite images this Christmas!

The backing paper is part of a page from Imagine That Digistamps
 Snowy Overlay Papers.



Happy Crafting!





2 comments:

  1. Those are great - I love the festive feat :-D LoL xxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those feet.
    Garfield looks a little ticked-off.
    I want to work with the inchies but
    haven't gotten to it yet.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.