Pages

Wednesday, 18 January 2017

Bugaboo Birthday Bash Day 1



It is Bugaboo Stamps 7th Birthday with a series of 7 Challenges this week
 with an
'Under the Sea' Theme.

I decided to make a 7 part Birthday project using 

and

Seahorse


Here is the first part based on Day 1 Photo Challenge







The card base is a 4 inch strip cut from a 12 by 12 and scored down the middle,
 making a 4 by 6 card.




I added DP from my stash as a first layer.

I used a Sissix Cake and stand die to cut out the die cut including 7 candles.
I coloured the images with Spectrum Noir markers, cut them out and put them in place.

Finally I added some orange sparkly stickers.





Happy Crafting!






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for entering your lovely creation into our 7th Birthday Bash at Bugaboo Stamps' Catch the Bug Blog.
    luv
    Jen Leeflang
    BUGABOO DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!