Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Thursday 2 March 2017

12 Months of Christmas - March



This is my DT make for the March Challenge

  This month the theme is Christmas Angels


Our sponsors are  A Day For Daisies




I have used  Happy Angel coloured with Promarkers and a Wink of Stella Silver pen, cut out with a nesting die and matted on to a scrap of green card cut to the same shame - I did the same with the sentiment.
http://decossesdynamitedoodles.blogspot.ca/

I have used papers from An Angelic Nature to cut three strips to layer first on my lilac card blank.


The sentiment is from Angel Harpist from Imagine That Digistamps.





Once again this is based on Stella Says Sketch #504 to which I will link this card
 (3rd entry - I really liked this sketch!!).





Please check out the 12 Months of Christmas Link Up for details of all the prizes!

Hope to see your make in the Challenge!


Happy Crafting!

1 comment:

  1. How delicate and sweet. Precious! Thanks for sharing your creativity with us over at Catch the Bug, good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.