The village is beautiful at the moment with daffodils along the verges
and in every garden.
Here's my Mum and Dad with some of theirs...and some of mine...
And here's a patch that always come up on the allotment:
we thought they would be good to use at the moment...
I often decorate candles with serviettes - I use the top layer and my heat gun to melt the tissue into place.
But then online I saw that serviettes can be used in journalling...so I thought I would have a go...
First I added gesso to my pages and then texture paste through a stencil. When this was dry I added some colour with sprays.
I then added sections of the top layer of the serviette to the journal pages, sticking them in place with Modge Podge.
Next I dabbed paint around the images and
highlighted the daffodil flowers with a grey Promarker.
Finally I added green ink to give the impression of stems and added 'Mowed Lawn' distress ink round the edges.
Not sure how happy I am with it - but it was a first attempt!