Saturday, 11 March 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 70

This is my 70th make for A year of ATCs?





Another background using Ken Oliver Color Burst water colours - sprinkling some powders on watercolour paper and then spritzing with water.



 This ATC used a rectangle of this background matted on a scrap of green card,
 then the image  Easter Parade Bunneh from Bloobel, 
coloured with Promarkers and Zig pens and cut out.



I then added glossy accents to the eyes, silver glitter glue to the tail and flowers to the hat.




I made a journal page using much the same method:













Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Oh, fantastic :-) I love his/her hat and the fabulous glossy eyeballs LoL xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!