Sunday, 26 March 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 85

Remember my 59th make for A year of ATCs?






The theme was geometrics and the ATCs were for a pocket letter swap.
I have just had the swaps back - and I think the result is pretty brilliant!



Today's make is also for a pocket letter swap - this time the theme is "Ripped and Torn"





I made 9 of these - red card then two layers of 'torn' DP from Dragons Lair Designs- then ripped paper from an old book, then torn out words printed on the computer.

I then put them in a pocket sleeve.





I have sent off 8 - and I am now waiting for the swaps...

So that's Day 85 of A Year of ATCs!



Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. WoW ! Super collections :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. this sounds like fun.
    I was in one swap. I got three
    cards so it was disappointing.
    Love the geometrics.
    Your idea with the letters is
    great too.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!