Pages

Wednesday, 15 March 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 74

This is my 74th make for A year of ATCs.

This is another ATC using a freebie - this time the March Newsletter Freebie from

Unky at The East Wind

Remember last month?



This is this month...



Having printed the image small, I coloured it with a selection of markers.

 I then cut it out with a stitched die, added two brads and added it to the base -
 a rectangle of card with distress ink applied to it.
I then stamped sparkle (a Stampin Up stamp) in 'raspberry'.






I will add this to Wicked Wednesday #246


Happy Crafting!

3 comments:

  1. Your ATCs are beautiful Susan and what lovely images they are. The brads look great. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful - and I love those freebies from The East Wind, she's so generous! Thanks for playing along with us at WW. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks very relaxed sitting in a flower bud - so peaceful! Thank you for joining in the fun at Wicked Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!