Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Saturday 25 March 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 84

This is my 84th make for A year of ATCs?



This is ATC using Mixed Up Images from Vera Lane
put together on a background sent me by Teresa Morgan in a recent ATC swap.



I added colour with Zig real brush pens and used glossy accents on the eyes, and trimmed the whole to be slightly smaller than a red rectangle.





This is my set of Vera Lane ATCs shown over the last few days:






Happy Crafting!


3 comments:

  1. FABulous - I love the bright colours and those crazy little birds made me giggle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Came over to visit you from Ike's blog. FABULOUS ATCs. Lovely and colourful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute.
    You covered all the seasons
    and the colors are bright
    and cheerful.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.