Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Wednesday 29 March 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 88

This is my 88th make for A year of ATCs?




I recently won some stamps from Sin City Stamps...find them here on Facebook.
They were sent along with the skull stamp - a prize from Dream In Darkness.



Find that fabulous face stamp and a couple of the others here



I decided I would make a pocket letter so first I made 9 ATCs.
Each of 9 rectangles was adhered to pink neon card - not a colour I use often!

I started the rectangles by printing white card with distress ink,
 rolled onto bubble wrap with a brayer.
I then placed strips of masking tape across the 9 rectangles in various directions. I added Picked Raspberry distress ink in the spaces.
Next I added strips of washi tape also in various directions. 
I cut the rectangles apart and overprinted with 4 of the stamps in black, brown and red Ink.
I trimmed them to fit onto the pink neon.



I then put the 9 ATCs into a pocket letter folder.



I will link this to Dream In Darkness March Challenge 

If you would like this pocket letter sent to you - comment below - I will draw a name out of the hat from any comments made in a couple of weeks.


Happy Crafting!



7 comments:

  1. I love how you used the bubble wrap. I also like how you used the masking tape and the distress ink. I also like how you added the washi tape. It inspires me to make one trying some of these techniques. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eeee ! How super fabulous. The backgrounds are amazing and I really love your new stamp set. Such a fantastic PL :-D xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing with Dream In Darkness.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful creating, love the color combo and the stamped layout. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness March Challenge, I hope to see you back in our new one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen these pocket letters and think they would
    be fun to do. I love those faces in the stamp set.
    the pinks are very pretty.
    Glad to be back on your page. I have missed
    visiting with you. take care.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pocket letters are so fun! Love what you have created! Thanks for sharing your Sin City stamps, too!
    ~kim
    Dream in Darkness Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.