Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Friday 31 March 2017

A Year of ATCs? - Day 90

This is my 90th make for A year of ATCs?
Woohoo - three months done!

and my second of three ATCs using 'Elmo'

 from the Limited Runs Progressive Challenge on Facebook.

Image may contain: text



Here's my ATC:





I started with a pink card blank.

To this I added a background made using the bleeding tissue technique,
 with a strip of washi wrapped around it.
I coloured the image with a variety of markers, cut it out and glued it in place.





I added the tag (printed on the computer, cut out with a Sissix die and with Picked Raspberry distress ink around the edges) with a flower brad.
I'm not sure how Emu became Ewe...
Finally I added some googly eyes.



Nikki C asked if I make PLs as well as just the ATCs - my ATCs go in swaps, as features on cards, as tags, and yes in Pocket Letters - which I send out as swaps or RAKs. I recently sent out two or three to surprise the recipients...
If you would like one of my pocket letters I have one up for grabs - 9 ATCs, with of course some surprises in each pocket, on Day 88 here

Happy Crafting!


1 comment:

  1. Ewe are sweet.
    Love to use googly eyes.
    Cute card.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.