Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 21 March 2017

Ike's Challenge #84 - Day 80 of A Year of ATCs?


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#84) is  Anything Goes with a Twist - Over the Rainbow...
and this is my midway post...

If you pop over to Ike's World Challenges you will find there is a super freebie to pick up:

Dorothy





You could use this for the Challenge - but your image is free choice...

I have used some of Ike's freebies for my trio of ATCs which are inspired by

 St Patrick's Day:




a freebie from Ike's Art Fan Page on facebook


No automatic alt text available.



a freebie from Ike's SUYP Challenge



I started with red card matted with three different green backgrounds - two were given me by Teresa Morgan in an ATC swap, one is one of my 'color burst backgrounds'.
 I used Zig real brush pens to add colour to the images.
I also added some scraps of celtic and rainbow ribbon.






These ATCs are my make for my Year of ATCs? - Day 80

Look forward to seeing your creations in Challenge #84...



Happy Crafting!



2 comments:

  1. Ooooh - these are Gorgeous !! The backgrounds are super FAB and I really like how you did the teeny ribbon tags on there. I have never thought of that with an ATC and I really fancy trying this myself now :-D
    Thank you for making these for me at IWC and for the lovely showpiece Blog post :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.