Pages

Tuesday, 21 March 2017

Ike's Challenge #84 - Day 80 of A Year of ATCs?


Today I would like to show you my make for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#84) is  Anything Goes with a Twist - Over the Rainbow...
and this is my midway post...

If you pop over to Ike's World Challenges you will find there is a super freebie to pick up:

Dorothy




You could use this for the Challenge - but your image is free choice...

I have used some of Ike's freebies for my trio of ATCs which are inspired by

 St Patrick's Day:


a freebie from Ike's Art Fan Page on facebook

a freebie from Ike's SUYP Challenge



I started with red card matted with three different green backgrounds - two were given me by Teresa Morgan in an ATC swap, one is one of my 'color burst backgrounds'.
 I used Zig real brush pens to add colour to the images.
I also added some scraps of celtic and rainbow ribbon.





These ATCs are my make for my Year of ATCs? - Day 80

Look forward to seeing your creations in Challenge #84...



Happy Crafting!


2 comments:

  1. Ooooh - these are Gorgeous !! The backgrounds are super FAB and I really like how you did the teeny ribbon tags on there. I have never thought of that with an ATC and I really fancy trying this myself now :-D
    Thank you for making these for me at IWC and for the lovely showpiece Blog post :-)

    Hugz
    IKE xxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!