Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Tuesday 22 August 2017

Ike's World Challenges #95


Today I would like to show you my makes for Ike's World Challenges!

The current Challenge (#95) Anything Goes with an Optional Twist -
The Abyss or Under the Sea

and this is my midway post...


If you pop over to Ike's World Challenges you will find there is a super freebie to pick up:

Shark







You could use this for the Challenge - but your image is free choice...



At one time I decorated lots of 'fat pages' - in fact here are some I did for Ike a couple of years ago, using some of the Sealife Set that she has put up as a prize for this Challenge...








I decided to do two more fat pages today...the first one uses the Shark freebie.

I started with a square of white card attached to my fat page.
I then applied some Pebeo Prisme Fantasy colours and left the page to dry.
These are luminescent colours with honeycomb effects.
I am not sure if you can see this in the photo:


I then added some torn tissue paper and the shark. I printed the shark on some grey textured card and added a bit more colour with a Promarker.



For my second page I used Nietzsche's quote.




Again I started the page with white card, but then dabbed watermark ink through a stencil.
I added gold embossing powder and heat set it.




Next I added peeled paint Distress Oxide to the whole page ( the embossing acted as a resist) and spiced Marmalade round the edges. I then spritzed it with water to add some splashes to the ink.


I then added Tooth and Claw, printed on white card, coloured with Promarkers and cut out.



I will link this to Dream in Darkness August Challenge

Look forward to seeing your creations in Challenge #95...



Happy Crafting!



5 comments:

  1. Gosh - such stunning pieces. The shark looks fabulous with that texture and the background is beautiful.
    I love that quote on the second one and the wonderful stencil. The image is one of my favourite scary ones - a superb creation :-)
    Thank you very much for making these for me at IWC.
    Hugz
    IKE xxxx

    My Challenge Blog
    My Shop
    My Blog
    FB Fan Page
    Cat Lovers Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you gearing up for the hop in October?
    Love the poor guy who is so scared.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing at Dream In Darkness. Love the Abyssal Scream - and shark is vert tasty eating.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both are super tasty good! Love the quotes and especially Ike's tooth and nail! Nailed it! Thanks for playing at Dream in Darkness!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant shark image and love how you made it look ... so beastly and angry. And the second piece, scary I say, awesome quote with a Ike's ( <3 ) image. Thank you for joining Dream in Darkness, I hope to see you again this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.