Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #15

            This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspiratio...

Tuesday 3 October 2017

31 Days of Halloween Day 3, Day 276 of A Year of ATCs?


Here is this year's blog roll - do hope you will hop along for the 31 Days of Halloween

Terra
Black Dragon
Susan   YOU ARE HERE!
LeighSBDesigns
Lyneen
Stampendous Stamps
Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda
Tee
Alison
Sarah
Nan
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Kat
Shell

I am actually in Australia for October so everything is scheduled - I hope it all goes to plan!
I will not be in my craft room but still had to take part!!

I will be offering some spot prizes...

and some of you know that I usually offer my makes as a giveaway, posting anywhere.
 If you would like my 31DOH book please add one of your Halloween makes to the linky at the bottom...

My idea was to make a book of ATCs this year - combining this with my 'Year of ATCs?'

I made a book, upcycling some packaging and covering back and front with gelli plate pulls.





 I added pages and then started decorating the whole with Tim Holtz ephemera, stickers, embellishments and my ATCs.





Each day I will add a new ATC...

This is today's ATC for Day 3 of 31 DOH, Day 276 of 'A Year of ATCs?':



Recipe:
Base - Black card
Background - gelli plate
Shaping - Tonic ATC dies
Image - Sin City stamp
Embellishment - Doodling with fineliner

This is the first double spread:



Did you notice...?? Spot Prize alert! See Day 1...



Happy Crafting!
See you again tomorrow!


11 comments:

  1. Such an lovely IDea, love the face on the atc!

    X
    Diana
    My creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your ATCs all year long!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a wonderful way to collect and display your Halloween ATCs. I love the mystery of this one as well as the colour palette you have chosen. She looks very calm which would not be my face if a spider was dangling that close to me. Yikes! Thanks for the inspiration. Bonnie (LeighSBDesigns DT)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make fantastic albums. Love the
    pumpkins. One is so cute and the
    other is terrifying.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great face and the spider adds a perfect touch of spook. Love the fancy corners. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how your ATC book is progressing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your ATCs, making the book is a great idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree turning your atc's into a book is a splendid idea! Love your atc today!

    ReplyDelete
  9. She looks beautiful, with an amazing coloured background. Your first double page spread is great! Really like that li'l owl too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am really enjoying seeing your ATC book come to life, it's looking fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.