Featured Post

WOYWW # 773

It is Wednesday so  I am linking  to the  Stamping Ground Follow the link to find out more about  What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday  an...

Sunday 29 October 2017

31 Days of Halloween Day 29, Day 302 of A Year of ATCs?


Here is this year's blog roll - do hope you will hop along for the 31 Days of Halloween

Terra
Black Dragon
Susan   YOU ARE HERE!
LeighSBDesigns
Lyneen
Stampendous Stamps
Lost Coast Designs/Carmen's Veranda
Tee
Alison
Sarah
Nan
Airless Chambers
Jessica
Kat
Shell

Back home again - but experiencing problems with blogger!

I did have the following message from Denise which may be of help:


I did notice that if I am really fast, I can click in the daily heading for the post, which gets me in where I can comment. Otherwise, that link disappears really fast and I can no longer comment. I have checked on both my laptop and from my regular computer, and it's the same.

And I find I have no problem on my phone - just my computer.

Hope you can access the commenting and linking page.


Look at yesterday's blog for a reminder of the spot prizes...

and some of you know that I usually offer my makes as a giveaway, posting anywhere.
 If you would like my 31DOH book please add one of your Halloween makes to the linky at the bottom...

My idea was to make a book of ATCs this year - combining this with my 'Year of ATCs?'

I made a book, upcycling some packaging and covering back and front with gelli plate pulls.





 I added pages and then started decorating the whole with Tim Holtz ephemera, stickers, embellishments and my ATCs.



Each day I will add a new ATC...

This is today's ATC for Day 29 of 31 DOH, Day 302 of 'A Year of ATCs?':



Recipe:

Base - Black card
Background - Distress Oxides with stencil
Shaping - Tonic ATC Collection Dies
Image - Smeared Ink - another favourite!
Embellishments - Bats - stamps from an unmarked set in my stash, stamped on gelli plate background and cut out.

You might remember the little pegs I made with a few favourite images last year.
Here are two attached to this year's October calendar...



And now... a collage of some of the pictures from yesterday's pumpkin decorating...my daughter carved the one chomping the little pumpkin!



While we were in Australia, we came across a wonderful deli - Tully's on the Mornington Peninsular. Here is their display of Halloween pumpkins:



And here is my version of their bat!!




Happy Hopping!



See you again tomorrow!


11 comments:

  1. OMG! I can finally post a comment!! I LOVE everything you have made in the last week!! Been following every day but your comment link was not working!! Your ATC book is just Beautiful! I will be sad to see this hop end!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great ATC for your book! Almost to the big day...

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pleased you managed to comment - I really don't know what has been going on with my blog...I cannot believe that October is almost over!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now the comment link is working again! :)

      Delete
    2. I have rearranged by blog page to try and sort out the problems but I don't think that made any difference. The followers button is still not working...

      Delete
  4. Love the blue cat. he looks
    a little frazzled. Glad
    the page is working again.
    I guess the gremlins were
    playing around.
    thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous shade of blue, your ATC book is looking awesome. I love the photos of your pumpkins! I'm going to be carving mine tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wicked cool ATC & love your bat. Blogger/Google gremlin has eaten the followers gadget on all blogs. Hopefully they'll get it fixed asap!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the look on that kitty's face and her frayed tail-awesome stamp!! Great collage photo of you guys working on those pumpkins! Love the big pumpkin eating little pumpkin, so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous book! I love it and what an amazing challenge an ATC everyday! Cool!
    Thanks for sharing with us at Dream in Darkness!
    Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.