Featured Post

Creative Warriors Inspiration Team - Term 3 Post #18

              This is my next inspiration for the Creative Warriors Inspiration Team  with  Michelle Grant Designs You will see our inspirat...

Wednesday 17 November 2021

What's on your Workdesk Wednesday? #650

        WOYWW

Wednesday again, so I am linking to the Stamping Ground

Follow the link to find out more about What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday and maybe join in... This is my post for WOYWW #650

Here's my 'desk shot' for today... to be honest I haven't done much on it since last week when I did the next of Carolyn Dube's starter prompts (bright). 



To be honest I feel quite guilty joining in this week, because I have not managed many visits/comments recently. But then I saw it was #650 ( a good number) and hopefully I will be back to normal soon...


Some of you may have seen the flip through of my junk journal from the 10 day virtual retreat with

I put it on instagram - but if you didn't see it here it is

The new thing I am going to share is the workshop I did with Natalie May at the weekend:







Hope you are all well - stay safe...

Happy WOYWW !! Hope to call on all of you this week...

12 comments:

  1. I like the results from the workshop very much, anything with butterflies on is good in my opinion - the colours are fab too. Don’t worry about the commenting thing, we all have times when it’s impossible! Hope all is ok with you.
    Hugs LLJ 5 xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh a workshop! was it 'real' or virtual? I have a few recorded ones to do but there's a bit too much talking and faffing, keep losing interest!! I wouldn't worry about the visit thing - I disappear for months on end and they always let me back even when I get round hardly anyone!! Have a lovely week, love n hugs Cindy xx #14

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your butterfly pages - is it two pages with the butterfly wings folded over and one with them open? Happy WOYWW Angela #7

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two adjacent pages cut into the butterfly shape. Paint added to both sides of these and the two pages behind. So uses 6 pages altogether.

      Delete
  4. What a gorgeous page! How do you find the time for all those workshops? Every weeks there is something glorious and new.
    Lovely.

    Happy WOYWW
    Mary Anne (1)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh, liking the bright!a what a great workshopper you are! We all have to be flexible and magnanimous about comments, even though it marks the middle of the week WOYWW is a small part of a busy day really, so please contribute for our viewing pleasure, even if you can’t do lots of commenting at any particular time! Your junk journal made me swoon, love the coffee pages and the ledger sheets..gorgeous, hope you’re pleased with the outcome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Caroline Dube ! Fab pages so glad you joined in xx Helen #2

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loving the journal pages, lucky you. Wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x15x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, I love the butterfly pages - that looks like a great workshop.
    Hope you have a lovely week,
    Diana xx #12

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your butterfly pages, very Colourful, and certainly bright! If I can...sometimes...I nip in to comment of a week I've missed, but it does confuse some people! Keep Crafting! Stay Safe! Happy woyww ((Lyn))#19

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think you'll find that we are a most forgiving lot. Recently, well the last year or so, life often gets in the way of me contributing and commenting ... I just join in when I can. Your butterfly pages are gorgeous. Sorry to be do late. Elizabeth x #24

    ReplyDelete
  11. So late replying, so sorry. Absolutely love your butterfly pages, quite exquisite, another one for the must do myself pile! BJ#17

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking a look at my blog and maybe leaving a comment! Please come back soon!


To comply with the new EU ePrivacy Regulation:

Those leaving a comment on any post on this blog do so on the understanding that their name and personal details will be visible to anyone who visits this blog. On entering a piece of artwork into any competition or giveaway that I might promote, they do so in the knowledge that their name and blog link are visible to all who visit this blog and in so doing have published their own personal details and consented to our use of that personal information should it be selected as a winner - thanks.